Solid Waste Management Officer
1. Designing & Conducting Awareness Programs
2. Planning and Executing Capacity Building and Training Programs for
Sanitation Inspectors, Ward Officers, Medical officers, jawans, etc.
3. Documentation of fieldwork, surveying and using android applications to
collect field data.
4. Conducting waste-audits for gram-panchayats, municipalities and
5. PR & Marketing using Print Media, Social Media, Electronic Media platforms
Location: Aurangabad City, Marathwada.
1.2 lac – 2 lac per annum CTC (Negotiable based on Work Experience and Skills)
1. Graduate Degree in any field.
2. Good grasp on conversational Hindi and English (fluency in Marathi & Urdu is
3. 0-5 years work experience.
4. Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Android Applications, etc)
5. Self-driven and passionate about problem solving and building systemic solutions.
6. Honesty, integrity and curiosity are essential.
7. Willingness to commute within different areas of city on daily basis.
8. Driving license preferable.
9. Differently-abled persons are welcomed to apply.
If you wish to make an impact and work in an environment that facilitates growth and creativity, write to us at :